A Use Case is the steps that an individual or system will undertake in order to achieve a business objective.Characteristics
- User-centric description of the steps or user journeys required to deliver an outcome
- Identifies one or more SDG Targets as its business objective
- Describes the generic WorkFlows and business processes involved in each step in the Use Case
- Typically sector-specific
- Able to be improved through digital technology
Each Use Case model describes primary actors, key steps involved in achieving a specified business objective, descriptions of the WorkFlows and ICT Building Blocks involved in each step, and mappings to SDG Targets. The list of Use Case models is not exhaustive and more will be added in future releases.