Building Block: Reporting and dashboards
Short Description: Provides pre-packaged and custom presentations of data and summaries of an organization’s pre-defined key performance metrics, often in visual format.
Full Description: Reporting and dashboard services provide easy-to-understand aggregated key statistical data (mostly current and historical data) and summaries in visual formats such as charts, graphs and animations.
Other Names: Key performance tracker, Digital dashboard
Key Digital Functionalities:
- Allows the export and import of data and metadata that integrate with external functionalities applications through APIs
- Provides different kinds of tools for data validation and improvement of data quality
- Provides reports with charts and tables for selected indicators or data summaries, all of which are designed to be easy to use and create
- Offers a configurable dashboard for quick access to relevant monitoring and evaluation tools, including indicator charts and links to favourite reports, maps and other key resources in the system
- Constructs and runs queries by users on the underlying database to create custom reports
- Allows users to share and discuss their data in charts and reports
Examples of use in different sectors:
- Agriculture sector:
- Production of periodic reports for soil samples, fertilizer, seeds, pesticides, farmer registration statistics, and inspections
- Education sector:
- Production of reports on educational key performance indicators, including learner performance, completion rates, retention, dropout rates, graduate passes and failure rates
- Health sector:
- Production of aggregated statistics for the routine data a health facility uses for strategic planning within the health system
- Management information system reports for hospitals, labs and other entities, supply chain tracking reports, patient feedback reports, medical test reports, etc
You must login before you can view / post comment.