Building Block: Client case management
Short Description: Registration or enrollment of a client and the longitudinal tracking of services for the client, often across multiple service categories, providers and locations.
Full Description: The client case management services ICT Building Blocks enables the enrollment of a client in an organization’s services. It also enables the longitudinal tracking of services for the client, often across multiple service categories, providers and locations. Common case management activities include the capture of client identification and demographic information, appointment and event scheduling, messaging and reminders, management and prioritization of tasks across multiple cases, and summarizing client case data for reporting. Case managers commonly employ one or more job aids, each facilitating a particular service and potentially customized according to client attributes.
Other Names: Beneficiary case management
Key Digital Functionalities:
- Registers clients via phone, SMS, web, etc and updates records when needed functionalities
- Sends predefined messages to subscribers based on rules and data triggers
- Sends automated triggers to external systems based on data updates
- Schedules activities based on rules and triggers
- Generates activity lists and loads job aids based on scheduled activities
- Manages multiple cases and prioritizes action
- Summarizes client case data for reporting
Examples of use in different sectors:
- Agriculture sector:
- Once farmers are registered for a rural advisory service, they are regularly provided information and interventions on various aspects of farming
- Education sector:
- Learner profiles are tracked from students’ first enrollment throughout their schooling careers
- Health sector:
- Pregnancy and birth registration, as well as longitudinal tracking of antenatal and postnatal visits
- Social Protection:
- Monitor the delivery of social protection benefits and services.
You must login before you can view / post comment.