Building blocks are enterprise-ready, reusable software components providing key functionality facilitating generic WorkFlows across multiple sectors.Characteristics
- Reusable software components
- Can be open-source, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), or freely available with open access to data
- Facilitates one or more generic WorkFlows
- Applicable to multiple UseCases across multiple sectors
- Interoperable with other ICT Building Blocks
- Designed for scalability and extensibility
Each ICT Building Block page includes a description, key digital functionalities, sector-specific examples, example software products, and mappings to WorkFlows defined in this framework. The list of ICT Building Blocks, exemplar software products, and mappings is not exhaustive and more will be added in future releases. Please note that the software product examples are for illustrative purposes only. Further mapping and ranking of existing products based on maturity, sustainability and applicability to the ICT Building Blocks will be addressed overtime.